Year 5/6 Residential Update

19th March 2018
We have spoken to Avon Tyrrell and the coach company this morning.  We fully understand that the children will be disappointed with the delay to starting the residential.  However the road conditions this morning meant that travel first thing was not an option.  We are hoping that we will be able to set out this afternoon between 2:00pm and 3:00pm but this depends on weather conditions both here and at Avon Tyrrell.  Ideally we'd love to get the children there this afternoon so that we can settle them in, have dinner and be ready to start activities first thing in the morning.  We will keep you informed via the website as the morning progresses.